Understand & enjoy conversations again
Reconnect with family, friends & colleagues
Improve your mental & emotional health
Does this sound familiar?
- “I find myself avoiding large gatherings because I can’t hear what others are saying, especially when there’s background noise.”
- “I constantly have to ask people to repeat themselves. But sometimes I don’t even bother because it’s embarrassing.”
- “I’m exposed to loud noises for long periods of time, sometimes without good ear protection.”
- “Sometimes there’s a ringing sound in my ears.”
Reengage with your life
Hearing loss can decrease your connection with others, leaving you feeling frustrated and isolated.
Nashville’s Hearing & Communication Center fits you with the right devices and ongoing care so you can engage with your life and your relationships again.
Hearing care personalized for you
Hearing devices that fit your lifestyle and any level of hearing
Real-ear measurements to fit your device to your exact hearing needs
Itemized pricing so you know exactly what you’re paying for
How to get started
1. Schedule your appointment
During your appointment, we’ll measure how your hearing system is working and complete a full communication needs assessment.
2. We'll present your options
Based on your testing, choose from our recommended device options or get your current hearing aids recalibrated for a better fit.
3. Enhance your hearing & enjoy your life
Once your device orientation is complete, you’ll be able to enjoy improved communication and connection in any setting.
Meet your audiologist
Dr. Gina Angley, AuD, CCC-A
In over 12 years of clinical experience, Dr. Gina Angley has seen patients’ lives transformed by improving their hearing. After earning her Doctor of Audiology at Vanderbilt University, Dr. Angley worked at the world-renowned Bill Wilkerson Center as a research and clinical audiologist. And for the past 5 years she has served as Associate Director for the Adult Amplification program. Dr. Angley is excited to bring her experience and expertise to the community she lives in and has loved since 2006.